My child’s Dining Account has run out of money. How do I put more money in it?
You want to do that here. The School Dining System is run by the school district, not the PTO. So you won’t find that on this web site.
How do I get on the Cafeteria sub list?
Email the Committee Chairs at moc.g1566189212ro.ot1566189212ptser1566189212chgih1566189212@aire1566189212tefac1566189212.
How do I join the Facebook group, Parents of Highcrest Kids?
Just go the the page on Facebook and click “Request to Join Group.” Please note, the Parents of Highcrest Kids group and its various spin-off groups are not under the management of the PTO.
I need a school directory. How do I get one?
During the week of August 21st, you will receive an email from the Highcrest PTO Directory Chair asking you to verify your information for the directory. That email will also contain your unique username and password to log on to our online AtoZ directory, where you join the PTO to receive instant access to the online directory (accessible on computer or mobile device). You will also be given an option at that time to order one hard copy of the directory for $5. If you do order a hard copy, that copy will be delivered to your child’s homeroom most likely some time in October. Still have questions? Contact the HMS Directory Chair at gro.o1566189212tptse1566189212rchgi1566189212h@yro1566189212tceri1566189212d1566189212.
I can’t remember if I purchased my [FILL-IN-THE-BLANK].
- PTO Membership: Check for a PayPal receipt to AtoZ Directory. Contact gro.o1566189212tptse1566189212rchgi1566189212h@yro1566189212tceri1566189212d1566189212 if still not sure.
- Ignite: Look for a PayPal receipt (might be on the same as AtoZ Directory). Contact gro.o1566189212tptse1566189212rchgi1566189212h@eti1566189212ngi1566189212 if still not sure.
- Birthday Books: Look for a PayPal Receipt (might be on the same as AtoZ Directory). Contact gro.o1566189212tptse1566189212rchgi1566189212h@sko1566189212obyad1566189212htrib1566189212 if still not sure.
- Spiritwear: Check for a receipt from . Contact gro.o1566189212tptse1566189212rchgi1566189212h@rae1566189212wtiri1566189212ps1566189212 if still not sure.
- Yearbook: Check for a receipt from Jostens. Contact gro.o1566189212tptse1566189212rchgi1566189212h@koo1566189212braey1566189212 if still not sure.
Web Site Questions
The new site organizes things differently. I can’t find the page I’m looking for. Where did you put it?
Have you tried the search bar at the top? You can now search the site for keywords. If you still can’t find it, please email gro.o1566189212tptse1566189212rchgi1566189212h@ret1566189212sambe1566189212w1566189212.
I have pictures for you to put on the web site for my committee. Can I send them to you?
Yes, please send pictures to gro.o1566189212tptse1566189212rchgi1566189212h@ret1566189212sambe1566189212w1566189212. HOWEVER, you must first make sure that the children in those pictures have been cleared for publication online. You can email gro.o1566189212tptse1566189212rchgi1566189212h@ret1566189212sambe1566189212w1566189212 for details.
My PTO Committee is having a fabulous event that I want everyone to know about. How do I do that?
Please fill out the Communication Request Form and review the Communication Guidelines. The Request Form will be sent to the VP of Communications and she will help you figure out the best way to get your message out.
My PTO Committee is having a fabulous event and I need volunteers.
We recommend using SignUp Genius to create an online list that people can use to sign-up to do or bring whatever you need. Once you’ve created your list, send the link to your signup list to us via the Communication Request Form. If you’ve already submitted the Communications Form earlier with other information, you can email your SignUp Genius link to gro.o1566189212tptse1566189212rchgi1566189212h@ret1566189212sambe1566189212w1566189212.